Register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships at Watford Register Office. Contact Watford Register Office by phone, email or post to or book an appointment.
The services offered by Watford Register Office include:
- Register a birth
- Get a copy of a birth certificate
- Give notice of marriage and marriage wedding venue.
- Register a death and get a death certificate
- Register a still-birth
Watford Register Office Wedding Prices
1 April 2021 – 31 March 2022
|Day||Register Office||Approved Venue|
|Monday - Thursday||£265||£403|
- A small statutory register office ceremony room for up to 4 persons is available in the Hatfield Register Office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Watford Register Office on Mondays, and Stevenage Register Office on Wednesdays. The statutory fee for this ceremony is £46.
- The fee for a marriage certificate is £11.
Notices cost £35 each or £47 if one or both parties are subject to the Home Office referral and investigation scheme.
f you have been through a former marriage or civil partnership and the decree absolute or civil partnership dissolution documentation is outside the British Isles there is a non-refundable fee of £50 or £75.00 dependant on whether it can be cleared locally or referred to the General Register Office.
Watford Register Office Address & Contact Details
Watford, Hertfordshire WD17 3EYPhone: 0300 123 4040
United Kingdom (UK)
Watford Register Office Opening Hours
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|