Register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships at Stamford Register Office. Contact Stamford Register Office by phone, email or post to or book an appointment.
The services offered by Stamford Register Office include:
- Register a birth
- Get a copy of a birth certificate
- Give notice of marriage and marriage wedding venue.
- Register a death and get a death certificate
- Register a still-birth
Stamford Register Office Wedding Prices
Enhanced civil ceremony fees
At a registration office:
- £290 – Monday to Thursday
- £305 – Friday and Saturday
- £330 – Sunday and Bank Holidays
At a licensed venue:
- £420 – Monday to Thursday
- £460 – Friday and Saturday
- £510 – Sunday and Bank Holidays
Our registrar fee for a marriage at a registered building is £86.
Marriage or civil partnership certificates cost £11 each
Conversion and ceremony fees
If you want to sign the declaration at your initial appointment, there is a fee of £45.
If you want to sign the declaration at a ceremony, there is a fee of £27 at the initial appointment plus a ceremony fee.
At a registration office, our ceremony fees are:
- £220 – Monday to Thursday
- £235 – Friday and Saturday
- £260 – Sunday and Bank Holidays
At a licensed venue, our ceremony fees are:
- £410 – Monday to Thursday
- £450 – Friday and Saturday
- £500 – Sunday and Bank Holidays
Fees charged by a religious building where same-sex marriages are allowed are your responsibility. Our fee for a registrar to attend a religious building is £91
Stamford Register Office Address & Contact Details
St. Mary's Hill,
Stamford Register Office Opening Hours
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|