Register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships at South Sefton Register Office. Contact South Sefton Register Office by phone, email or post to or book an appointment.
The services offered by South Sefton Register Office include:
- Register a birth
- Get a copy of a birth certificate
- Give notice of marriage and marriage wedding venue.
- Register a death and get a death certificate
- Register a still-birth
South Sefton Register Office Wedding Prices
In addition to the cost of giving notice (currently £35 each) the ceremony fees for Southport and Waterloo Town Halls are:
- Monday – Thursday £201 (includes 1 certificate)
- Friday & Saturday £221 (includes 1 certificate)
- The Ante Room at Southport Town Hall and the Mayors Parlour at Waterloo Town Hall can be booked for a simple, basic ceremony for a cost of £57 (includes 1 certificate).This ceremony is for a maximum of 10 people, including bride and groom and is available from Monday – Friday at 9.30am only.
The charges at approved venues are:
- Monday – Thursday £362 (includes 1 certificate)
- Friday & Saturday £424 (includes 1 certificate)
- Sunday & Bank holidays £544 (includes 1 certificate)
South Sefton Register Office Address & Contact Details
Great Georges Road,
South Sefton Register Office Opening Hours
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|