Register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships at Slough Register Office. Contact Slough Register Office by phone, email or post to or book an appointment.
The services offered by Slough Register Office include:
- Register a birth
- Get a copy of a birth certificate
- Give notice of marriage and marriage wedding venue.
- Register a death and get a death certificate
- Register a still-birth
Slough Register Office Wedding Prices
Giving notice of marriage or civil partnership
If you are a UK or EU National or are a Non UK or EU National holding Indefinite Leave To Remain and are resident in the UK or you are a Non UK or EU National coming into the UK with a marriage / CP, the fee for your notice is £35 per person.
If you are a Non UK or EU National either resident in the UK or coming into the UK with any other type of visa or no visa, the fee for your notice is £47 per person.
Register office weddings and civil partnerships
Prices do not include the cost of marriage/civil partnership certificates, these can be purchased at a cost of £11 each.
- Monday to Thursday – £173
- Friday – £200
- Saturday – £300
- Sunday – £500
- Bank Holidays – £500
- Friday after 5pm – £311.00 including 1 marriage certificate
- Saturday after 5pm – £311.00 including 1 marriage certificate
- Sunday after 5pm – £511.00 including 1 marriage certificate.
Fees apply from 1 April 2020.
Slough Register Office Address & Contact Details
The Curve, William Street,
Slough Register Office Opening Hours
|Monday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|