Register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships at North Sefton Register Office. Contact North Sefton Register Office by phone, email or post to or book an appointment.
The services offered by North Sefton Register Office include:
- Register a birth
- Get a copy of a birth certificate
- Give notice of marriage and marriage wedding venue.
- Register a death and get a death certificate
- Register a still-birth
North Sefton Register Office Wedding Prices
In addition to the cost of giving notice (currently £35 each) the ceremony fees for Southport and Waterloo Town Halls are:
- Monday – Thursday £201 (includes 1 certificate)
- Friday & Saturday £221 (includes 1 certificate)
- The Ante Room at Southport Town Hall and the Mayors Parlour at Waterloo Town Hall can be booked for a simple, basic ceremony for a cost of £57 (includes 1 certificate).This ceremony is for a maximum of 10 people, including bride and groom and is available from Monday – Friday at 9.30am only.
The charges at approved venues are:
- Monday – Thursday £362 (includes 1 certificate)
- Friday & Saturday £424 (includes 1 certificate)
- Sunday & Bank holidays £544 (includes 1 certificate)
These fees apply to ceremonies up to, and including, 4.30pm. If you wish to hold your ceremony at a later time please contact the Register Office on 0151 934 2012 or 0151 934 3045. Please note that the above fees are separate from any other fees charged by the venue.
North Sefton Register Office Address & Contact Details
North Sefton Register Office Opening Hours
|Monday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|