Register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships at Newham Register Office. Contact Newham Register Office by phone, email or post to or book an appointment.
The services offered by Newham Register Office include:
- Register a birth
- Get a copy of a birth certificate
- Give notice of marriage and marriage wedding venue.
- Register a death and get a death certificate
- Register a still-birth
Newham Register Office Wedding Prices
You must pay a fee to give notice for a marriage or civil partnerships:
- Notice of marriage or civil partnership – £35 per person.
- Notice of marriage or civil partnership if either of you are subject to immigration control – £47 per person.
|Venue||Capacity||Available times and fees|
|Newham Register Office||For the couple and two witnesses only||Monday mornings at 9.15am only - £46.00|
|Old Court Room||for up to 50 people in East Ham Town Hall|
|(this capacity can be increased by prior arrangement for weekend ceremonies. Extra fees will be payable and is subject to availability)||Monday to Friday - £182|
|Saturday before 1.30pm - £290|
|Saturday after 2pm - £425|
|Sunday and Bank Holidays - £535|
|Other approved venues in Newham||Monday to Friday - £420|
|Saturday - £485|
|Sunday and Bank Holiday - £540|
Newham Register Office Address & Contact Details
328 Barking Road,
Newham Register Office Opening Hours
|Monday||9:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 12:30 PM|