Register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships at Dukinfield Register Office. Contact Dukinfield Register Office by phone, email or post to or book an appointment.
The services offered by Dukinfield Register Office include:
- Register a birth
- Get a copy of a birth certificate
- Give notice of marriage and marriage wedding venue.
- Register a death and get a death certificate
- Register a still-birth
Dukinfield Register Office Wedding Prices
You will each be charged a fee of £35.00 when you give notice, payable by cash, card or cheque.
- A marriage at the Register Office will be £57.00 payable at the time of booking. This fee is non refundable
- A marriage at approved premises will incur a fee to the proprietors of the premises, and a fee for the attendance of the Registration Officers.
- A marriage at a Place of Religious Worship will incur a fee to the Minister of the Building (variable); in addition, if a Registrar is required to register the marriage, a fee of £84.00 is payable on the day.
- A marriage at a Church of England or Church in Wales does not generally involve the Register Office; enquiries regarding fees must be directed to the Minister of the church.
All fees are subject to annual review.
Approved premise marriages/civil partnerships
The current fee is £300 for the Registrar to attend an Approved Premise. A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking.
Dukinfield Register Office Address & Contact Details
Phone: 0161 342 5032
Dukinfield Town HallDukinfield SK16 4LA
United Kingdom (UK)
Dukinfield Register Office Opening Hours
|Monday||9:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM - 4:30 PM|