Register births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships at Bedford Register Office. Contact Bedford Register Office by phone, email or post to or book an appointment.
The services offered by Bedford Register Office include:
- Register a birth
- Get a copy of a birth certificate
- Give notice of marriage and marriage wedding venue.
- Register a death and get a death certificate
- Register a still-birth
Bedford Register Office Wedding Prices
The fees for Marriages, and Civil Partnerships, with effect from 1st January 2021, are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday
- Approved venue: £507.30
- Ceremony Room at Old Town Hall: £214.30
- Friday and Saturday
- Approved venue: £559.05
- Ceremony Room at Old Town Hall: £321.00
- Approved venue: £664.70
- Ceremony Room at Old Town Hall: £374.80
- Bank Holiday
- Approved venue: £695.70
- Ceremony Room at Old Town Hall: £428.65
- Other fees
- Ceremony Planning Meeting: £51.80
- Statutory fee ceremony (Bedford Register Office): £46
Marriage/Civil Partnership certificates may be ordered online at a cost of £11 each.
Giving Notice of Marriage/Civil Partnership
- The current fee for entering a Notice of Marriage is £35 for each person.
- The current fee for entering a Notice of Civil Partnership is £35 for each person.
- The current fee for consideration of a Foreign Divorce is £50-£75, depending on whether the divorce can be authorized locally or needs to be referred to the General Register Office.
Bedford Register Office Address & Contact Details
Phone: 01234 718028
Old Town HallBedford MK40 1SJ
St. Pauls Square,
St. Pauls Square,
United Kingdom (UK)
Bedford Register Office Opening Hours
|Monday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|